Thursday, December 27, 2007

My sweet sweet 16th birthdaeZ .. ^^

My swweeet sweet sixTEEN .. ^^

#1

Went out with camp pipz todae . I thought that it was juz another ordinary outing or gathering eventhough Wai Lun said that we are gonna celebrate my birthdae . Hahx . Coz the outing was totally normal at first .. Ex: arcade . Den we went to red box …….

This is my first time in that place . XD haizzz … There’s always a first time rite . ^^ Anyway .. we were singing like normal . And all in a sudden , I noticed the next song was happy birthday . That’s when I felt weird . And then I turned to see the door opened and some guy came in with a cake ><

Was truuuuuuuuully shocked . XD almost cried . I never expect them to buy a cake . The cake was …… nice .. hahaX

Juz wanna say that I really am happy todae and thanks for everything ^^

Special thanks to :

Wai Lun , Mee Ling , Rachel , Moy Yin , Alan , Kwang , Small boy (jian wei) and last but not least DRUNKEN PREGNANT PONDAN .. ^^*no pic of all of u ah .. ><*

Thank you guyz .. you were really great .. LOVE Y’ALL !!

From left .. Wai Lun , XP Rach and I Rachel , covered Kwang drunken pregnant pondan mee ling's legs , and Alan's back .. XD







#2

On fridae nite , which is on the 21st , the few dancers slept over in my house . That nite I went out for dancing with Cassandra leaving three of them ( szu-shen , kit yin and wai yee ) at home . I felt kinda bad leaving them at home dats why I asked whether they wanna come dancing with us but they said they would rather stay at home coz even if they come with us they would feel left out . Every Friday after dancing I would hang out with them till around 1 but this time coz they’re guests at home cass insisted on going home early . And so , we reached home at around 12 something . Once I reached home I went up to my room coz downstairs there’s no one .

Once I opened my room door , it was kinda dark and I noticed one BODY on my bed . lolx . I was shocked that they slept so early . But suddenly I noticed someone flashing the torch light in one of the corner of my room . Then suddenly they all woke up and sprayed me with cans of stuff . *dunno wats dat call* Normal reaction , I ran . HahaX . And dey chased me till we reached downstairs .

And den wai yee came with a muffin with a candle on it and dey all started singing happy birthdae . lolx . I seriously din see this coming . Den it was present time . They gave me a cute lil pig . lolx . And er .. zen gave me this SERIOUSLY oversized T *suitable for sleeping – super comfy* . lolx .

Special thanks to :

Szu-shen , Cassandra , wai yee and kit yin ! lolx .

Thank you so muxh . for that beautiful banner also . will never take it out . hahaX . *unless it falls by itself*



#3

Like every years birthdae , we actually get to choose our birthdae dinner spot . And so I chose TGI Fridaes coz I like the food der a lot . ^^ *last yr I went der too . and we had a decent dinner..*

What I din expect was dat daddy actually told THE GUY that it was my birthdae . >< style="color: rgb(51, 102, 255);">close my eyes and blow the cake , err .. failed . lolx . Then , they started singing and singing and clapping really loud and everyone from the outside was looking in and the worse part .. I’m STILL standing on the chair . ><

Lolx . but it was really nice . hahaX . Thanks dad and mum ! ^^

my cake ... finish liao ... XD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



#4

This party was not really for me larh … but I went to a Christmas party on the 24th … They were gonna have a surprise party for Rachel , a girl from camp . And so , this gurl came round telling us so dat we wun feel shocked or left out . She said dat she will be going out to get us some food from KFC . When she comes back that’s the time we’re gonna surprise her .

Finally , she’s back . We all started singing birthdae song for her . lolx . After we finished I was juz standing outside the house . And den suddenly they started singing again . But this time we’re singing for Jack *not sure the spelling* , coz todae is his ACTUAL birthdae hahaX . In the middle of the song , I was suddenly dragged by Kai Loong to the place where Rachel and Jack was standing and he shouted my name in also when they were singing the song . Lolx . It was really funny . hahaX . hmm … thanks Kai loong . XD *I think wrong spelling again .. hahaX*

no pics .. >< ... but got one .. lolx ... my group ... from camp .. ^^ .. miss dem loads !



~Blalicious .. hehe .. ~

No comments:

}